Happy Saturday everyone & indeed it is for today I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award. I was nominated by ateenagediaryonline & I’m very excited for this opportunity so without further ado, let’s begin.
The rules are as follows:
* Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
* Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
* Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
* Nominate about 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 must know things about me:
- I love movies; they are hands down one of my favorite past times and things to do on the weekends with a group of friends. Confession: I’ve seen Divergent 6 times and counting.
- All throughout high school, I’ve played competitive volleyball, mostly for Arizona Storm. Volleyball has always been a big part of my life; you could say I like to win.
- One of my greatest passions is service. Throughout high school, I have volunteered at a camp for the physically and mentally disabled, went back to my old middle school to work at the preschool summer camp, and various other small projects. Now, as a member of Kappa Alpha Theta, I am very excited about my opportunity to work with CASA, court appointed special advocates for foster children.
- Family. My family means everything to me. They are my support system, my rocks, each and every one of them. I am so grateful for the people in my life.
- I love shopping. It’s completely and utterly my guilty pleasure and I admit I probably do it a little too much (my wallet would agree), but hey, I’m just trying to keep up with all the new trends and at this point will power really isn’t a thing.. oops.
- My favorite foods are grilled cheeses and breakfast burritos. Two things we should all eat daily (in my opinion).
- Lastly, I’m majoring in Business Entrepreneurship. My degree means to me an opportunity for in the future to be creative, innovative, and independent. To have the possibility of one day being able to have say over my schedule and how I live my life. (Cheers to the future & the opportunities that are waiting for us)
15 blogger nominees:
Well, that about does it. Thank you for taking the time to learn a little bit more about me & for taking the ride with me through my new blogging venture. Stay tuned.